Thursday, August 13, 2009

I USED THE BIDET! (read at your own risk)




Yesterday Morning, when I got home I decided to start my bidet adventure! I sat at the toilet, turned the volume way up, and pushed the bidet button. I closed my eyes, cause for some reason I thought water was going to slap my booty hole hard and furiously! NO, it came out warm and soft, BUT it didn't reach my booty, it hit my balls! WHAT? How do I get it to hit my booty? I was so frustrated, and confused! I didn't think the bidet cleaned your balls! HMMMMMM?

Later, after talking to friends in the cast about there bidet experience, I found out that the bidet is for women and the shower is for men! oooooooo! So last night, after using the bathroom, I decided to go on my adventure again. I turned the nob way up, and hit the shower button! Wow this was amazing, as the water trickled, nice, warm and refreshing! WHY DON'T THEY HAVE THIS IN THE STATES? It was so awesome, and I never felt cleaner in my life! This is the bomb, such a great options after whipping your booty! I'm sorry it is so graphic, but I will stop now, as I'm sure I got my point across!

8 comments:

  1. Just so you know, my family is in town, and this post made me laugh so hard, I had to read it to them - and THEY cracked up too!!! LOL! I love you! You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now I'm embarrassed! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha, JR--that's so funny!!!

    And you're right--why don't we have these in the states?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a toilet bidet combination and although nice is very expensive. You can keep your current toilet and get the benefits this toilet offers by adding a hand bidet sprayer for very little cost. A hand held bathroom bidet sprayer is so much better than a stand alone bidet and this is why: 1. It's less expensive (potentially allot less) 2.You can install in yourself = no plumber expense 3. It works better by providing more control of where the water spray goes and a greater volume of water flow. 4. It requires no electricity and there are few things that can go wrong with it. Available at http://www.bathroomsprayers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... if you're a chick and you don't have balls.. what does the bidet hit? Wait... hmmm... I think I might need to purchase one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo, I'm crying!! Your are too funny! Love you!

    ReplyDelete