Tuesday, December 8, 2009

match.com update

OK my friends keeping asking me how is match.com going for me? Well, here is your update on my online love life! I hated every second of it, and it didn't turn out to be something I personally wanted to do. I deleted my account, and am no longer looking for love on line! It is just not my kind of thing, and it was time to stop waisting my time. I think this was a great revelation at this point of my life. I am so focused, on me, and my career, that a love life will have to be on hold. Well there you have it, MATCH.com is not for me.

1 comment:

  1. I totally get that--it must feel a little bit like "auditioning" for a date or something and we audition enough in our business! The right person will come along at the right time; I firmly believe that.

    ReplyDelete