Monday, December 7, 2009

Tamara Tunie


Like me Tamara Tunie is born and raised in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania! I met her mother the other night, she was with a friend of mine going to see the musical "Girl Crazy" at encores! Her mom was so sweet, with such a beautiful light around her, and great energy! The weird thing was I had been meaning to blog about Tamara Tunie, she had been in "my blog ideas" for a while now! After meeting her mother, I knew it was time to finally write about this talented actress that I admire! Now, oddly enough, with as many mutual friends as we have, I have never met Tamara Tunie, but I'm sure it will happen in the near future! The genius part about Tamara's career, is that you may see her in a movie, on a soap, on T.V. and on Broadway at any time. She is also a silent producer, such as producing shows like Spring Awakenings! This women is smart, and has her hands all over New York City! This is the career I only strive for. At one point Tamara was in the concert production of Dreamgirls playing Michelle, also, on As The World Turns, as a principal, and at the same time on Law Order SVU! A show that you can still see her on. I was in amazement, at all the shows she was in at once. Did she have a life? How did she do it all at the same time? I have so many questions for the beautiful star?? Well, I just wanted to introduce you blog world to another talented actress! With a life I dream of someday having, I say hat's off to Tamara Tunie!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love her in Law & Order:SVU!!! What an amazing career--and how cool that you got to meet her mom. I think meeting somebody's parents can explain a lot about how that person got where they are today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara Tunie is indeed a remarkable woman - just like her mother. As a long-time friend and company member of The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey, she had turned out some truly extraordinary work. We are so excited to have her back this year for our production of Alls Well That Ends Well! See more info at our website: http://www.shakespearenj.org/OnStage/current/show4/info.html

    ReplyDelete