Friday, December 25, 2009

My Job As Santa!


I went down stairs to help put all the toys under the tree, for my spoiled, cute, intelligent, beautiful, nieces. However, I ended up sitting there, because my sister had it all arranged in her head, and wanted to do it herself. Like the peanut gallery, I sat and commented on every present/toy, that went under the tree. Watching the placement, as my sister, meticulously placed everything in it's proper position. I thought about the story I told my nieces, about, getting a piece of black coal for Christmas, if they were bad this year! Telling them that Santa only brings toys to good kids. Watching how scared they were, before they went to bed, made me laugh, and was priceless. I know, BAD UNCLE!!!!!! I'm excited about the early a.m., and watching there beautiful faces light up, as they run to the tree! OOOO, how can I forget the whole reason for this blog entry. I had one job, and that was to take a bite of the Cookie, and drink some of the milk, they left for Santa. I hope I did a good job, it was tough, cause that cookie was good, and I almost ate the whole thing!

3 comments:

  1. lol, JR!

    And you're right about your nieces being beautiful--WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! Merry Christmas boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay R! Your niece on the right looks like you! Soooo cute! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family friend! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete