Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Princess and The Frog




So many African Americans went to this movie, and blogged/complained about this short beautiful tale. African American Adults wanted so much out of this movie, because it is the first African American Princess. I hesitated on writing my blog entry, because I didn't want to be an adult male as the reviewer. I wanted this review to come from my nieces, who this movie is for, young African American children. Sorry you adults, your opinion (in my opinion) IS NOT VALID!!!!!!!

My nieces, danced in there seats, sang some of the songs (off key) and loved every moment of this tale! To quote my oldest niece at eight years old Diamond-Jay said "Tiana is so beautiful, and she looks like me"! "I want to be her, this halloween"! My smallest niece I must admit did fidget a bit, but fell in love with this tale as well! She laughed hard at the jokes, and smiled the biggest smile ever. They even had there dorky uncle James dancing along with them in my seat! They got to see themselves represented on screen, in a beautiful disney tale, that even uncle James can't wait to own. I even cried some tears of joy at the end of the piece, OK OK, I am a big old sap! I will admit though my one niece did say "Alvin and The Chipmunks the sequel was better, but she still loves Tiana"! Well, there you have it folks, no matter what people say, the Kids loved the movie! Who cares what the adults think, because it really isn't for them anyway!

1 comment:

  1. I love that your niece said, Tiana is so beautiful and she looks likes me!

    I wish EVERY WOMAN was so confident!!!

    ReplyDelete