Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Furry Loving!!!




I miss my furry loving! Oh, how it is so nice, to be loved, whether, you have a bad/good/silly/moody day! To come home to your hotel room, and get your face licked, no matter what! To go on nice long walks together, through beautiful green parks across this country. To hold him in my arms, and dance to Al Green in the living room. To play ball, hide and seek, Frisbee, and many other games. To lay on my bed, and feel his warm heart beat on my shoulder or neck (Cause that is were he loves to lay)! Oh I am missing my furry loving. He is home with my mom, while we do these one weeks on tour. I MISS HIM, I MISS HIM, I MISS HIM. On, July 17, I will see him again, and get my FURRY LOVIN!!!!!! BREWSTER IS HIS NAME, MY BEST FRIEND, COMPANION, AND MY DOGGY!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, we all miss seeing Brewster too!!!!

    But nearly as much as you must, I know...;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm sure Brewster misses you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete