Monday, June 15, 2009

I AM A LIAR!

I'm usually the most direct person, people know. My friends always say they respect me, because I tell it like it is. They usually love that about me. I try so hard not to be a liar. Low and behold, Mr. Blunt, is stuck in a hole, and trying to paddle his way out! Are you curious? Well, here is the story:

One day a cast member, comes up to me, and says "J.R. do you have an electric razor". I reply "yes I do, I have a peanut"! The cast members, laughs at me. It is really called a peanut, it is shaped like one and everything. I use this for my "MANSCAPING", He said "May I use it", and I said "YES"! Then a day went by tick tock tick tock.... I woke up, and went to put my "peanut" in my bag, and thought about it. EEEEEEWWW Gross, he can't use my "peanut", to shave his body hair. NASTY, NO WAY, NO WAY!

I go into work and he asked if I brought it. I said "No I forgot". Next day "Opps I forgot again"! The third day, "I'm such a dork, I can't believe I keep forgetting it." Liar Liar pants on fire. The hole is getting deeper and deeper, and everyday, I have to find a way to climb out of it. I couldn't be honest, I just wanted to say that is gross dude, HELL NO! Well, the next day, early in the morning text, beep beep= Hey can you remember your peanut? Text back beep beep "I'm not home, I had an early morning, and Oh there is a CVS next door to the theater, you should just buy one, it is so cheap"! I don't know, I think that worked, but today is the day off, so I don't know??. I guess I will find out tomorrow.

OK OK OK, even blunt, and usually honest J.R. is a big fat LIAR!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Boo, that's just plain nasty. Yick. How much is a Peanut? He needs to buy one and keep it in his trunk! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A peanut is about 40 bucks...The person in question stars in the show, and can afford a peanut, believe me.... OH, I hope he doesn't ask me tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

    awkward!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've all had this moment! HA! HA! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should just tell him the truth. Unless he just wanted to shave his sideburns or chest hair, sharing razors is kindof unsanitary. I think he'll understand.

    ReplyDelete