Thursday, June 4, 2009

THE SHACK


I have just been touched in so many ways, by an amazing book! I love when books can make you feel, and you get lost into there world. This book did more than make me feel, it has renewed me, and has changed my life. I know, that is a big statement. A friend of mine, by the name of Tiffany Cooper, gave it to me, when she came to see the show in D.C. I took the book and said, "yeah yeah yeah, I will read it at some point on this tour". There was a time recently when I started to question the story of Jesus? Not GOD, but Jesus, whether, I believed it was a true story, or just a story in the bible. I always pray and have faith in GOD! This book brought me back home to where I belong. Not only do I believe in the story of Jesus, I'm much closer to him, after reading this book. I don't wanna scare you non Christians away from this book. YOU JUST HAVE TO READ IT!!!!! You don't have to be a christian to read, you can be Muslim, Jewish, non believer, anything, to enjoy this book. This book is in no way preachy, and at the end of the day a fictional story. I'm just stating what it did for me!!!!! RUN TO READ THIS BOOK! It is so beautiful, well written, and I'm thankful I have read it. It couldn't have come to me at a better time in my life. I'm glad I didn't read it in DC, and I read it now, when I was questioning things! WOW, this book is beautiful. If you are going through any type of tragedy, or something in your life, run to this book. It is a stunning, page turner! If you just want a good book to read, run to it! The Shack!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!


THE SHACK
Author:WM. Paul Young
www.theshackbook.com

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh friend! Everyone I know is talking about this book! I NEED IT! I'm getting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOO, YOU HAVE TO READ IT...THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR REACTION WHEN YOU FINISH. I HOPE IT BLESSES YOU, AS IT DID ME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you gonna have it with you on the road? If so, could I borrow it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been wanting to read that book for awhile now. i really need to get myself a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Jessica, it is in my trunk...And I will give it to you..You both have to have read it!!!! AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete