Wednesday, June 24, 2009

News Alert!

There is so much on the news these days, and I have so many things to discuss! So I'm going to put all my feelings out on the table in this one blog.

I have to start by saying, I admire, and think OBAMA is doing an amazing job. Yesterday's news conference was awesome for me to see him put the reporters in there place. I started to chuckle out loud! He let them have it, and still kept his class and dignity. He has so so so much to clean up, and it isn't going to happen over night. People are crazy, if they think it is, we have to be patient with our new president. He has already done so many amazing things, and only time will tell, whether he continues on this road. I have faith, and believe in him!

On a lighter note, I love to see him so "IN LOVE", with Michelle, and finding time to do things together. It is rare that you see that a president is human. Many people criticizes him on this, but I LOVE IT! He is a man at the end of the day. And he is trying to run this country and have some time for family. BRAVO!


My second thing in the news is Lisa Ling's sister over there in Korea sentenced to 12 years in a Labor Camp. Get Into it, Korea is A Threat and Are No JOKE! I don't know what is wrong with them, and what they have against the rest of the world! We had better keep an eye on them. My heart goes out to Laura Ling, and her family! She was over there doing a story, and accidentally set one foot into the wrong soil. She has apologized, and was just giving you what we take for granted--freedom of speech--Now she is in a labor camp. Where they barely get feed, they are locked down like animals, and forced to do hard work all day and night. Not to mention, she is in Korea, where they are practicing with Nuclear Bombs. I'm scared for this country, and I'm scared for her. It has been three months so far, and we (The US) are still trying to get her out of there. OK Hilary Clinton, Barack gave you a job, let's so you work your womenly magic on Korea! I'm so sad, and set aside a prayer for her, and that country everyday! It is not just Laura Ling who got sentenced, another reporter did as well, I don't want to leave her out! I just don't recall the name. PRAYERS TO ALL!

Thirdly, in the POP CULTURE WORLD, Chris Brown, doesn't get jail time. This hurts me more than people know. He got 5 years probation, 170 Hours of Community Service, and must stay 50 feet away from Rhianna! Any man that hits a women, should get what they are deserved. Hit back, they needed to lock him up, if even for 3 months. He was smiling and crying tears of joy at the end of his trial. Is this OK???? Domestic Violence, is no joke, and he will do it again. I have a personal experience with it, watching my step father beat on my mother. It is tough, and is hard, and close to home for me. Domestic Violence is a platform of mine, that I have seen, up close and in my face. I know two wrongs don't make a right, but I would love to have seen that pretty boy behind bars, and get knocked up a little, by someone his own size!!!!! I pray the councilor he has been assigned to can straight him out. DON"T BUY HIS ALBUMS! Although, I don't think that will work, cause he will probably ironically become a bigger star! UGH!


Lastly, IRAN, I just pray that they can find peace. I will never understand a country that resorts to so much violence. I understand protest, but so many deaths. I can't understand there culture, and how they are raised???? I try so hard not to judge, so all I can do is pray for a resolve, and peace in that country!

No comments:

Post a Comment