Friday, June 19, 2009

I HAVE TO EAT MY WORDS



When I became a blogger, the first blog actually I ever wrote, was how upset I was about Ashanti playing Dorothy in "The Wiz". I have more than one friend, that has saw the show, and said "Ashanti was amazing"! Some even said "Her performance made me cry"! I HAVE TO EAT MY WORDS.... However, I haven't seen the show because I'm on tour! I'm going to trust, my friends, that have seen it! I humbly eat my words, and say thank goodness, she proved me wrong. That is a show, that I will always love, because it was the second musical I have ever done in my life (at 13)! The first musical I had ever seen on T.V. I wish I was in New York City to give you a proper review, and my true opinion. If they move it to Broadway, I will be the first to see it. As of now, I'm a loser, and sorry Ashanti, for calling you untalented.

1 comment:

  1. You may not have to eat your words. This blog is about YOUR opinions. Have you seen Ashanti yet? Wait to make your full opinion until you see her.

    ReplyDelete